ABOUT IIT INDORE
ABOUT IIM INDORE
The programme structure is divided into six trimesters from basic to advanced courses.
The trimester I to trimester IV of the programme will cover the following broad topics:
- Probability and Statistics
- Programming and Data Structures
- Mathematical and Statistical Methods
- Database Management System
- Machine Learning: Foundation to Advanced
- Artificial Intelligence: Foundation to Advanced
- Research Methodology
- Managerial Communication
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Statements and Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Information Systems
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Business Analytics
- Data Visualization and Storytelling
and many more...
In the fourth and fifth trimester, participants will be offered a pool of electives to choose from the advanced courses offered by the two Institutes.
In the sixth trimester, participants will undertake a project under the guidance of faculty expertise from both the Institutes.